A Pixel Movie A Pixel Movie

...hmm

more of a slide show, was kind of boring. I'd expect the pixel drawings to come to life and start fighting each other, but just a bunch of random drawings. Good job with some, I really liked the last one.

DARE DARE

Amazing

Inspirational! Loved It!

X-(stick)men X-(stick)men

ugh

Well 1 things for sure stick figures get the shaft faster, so please make better sounds, and make it longer. You need to catch attention rather then disapproval.

Virtual iPhone Version3.0 Virtual iPhone Version3.0

haha

That phone call was so funny.

Annoying Ball Game Annoying Ball Game

I got 100

Okay well I cheated... pretty simple actually. I got score of 6, then I said hell with this and paused the flash and clicked it a million times.. anyways its okay... its fun if your bored i guess.

Killya responds:

So it is my computer, well, I'll search something to make sure it doesn't pause!

X Stunt Bike X Stunt Bike

Awesome!

I think the game is decent, gets addictive after a while. I still haven't finished all the levels. :\

-ganon95- caramelldansen -ganon95- caramelldansen

lov`n it!

I just love the beat to this. Keep it up.

ganon95 responds:

thanks

NG Gender Bender NG Gender Bender

Great

Okay work is awesome, I love the Tank girl. I do agree that it should be uncensored as it is under rated R anyways, plus the girl is holding a dildo.

RubberNinja responds:

I love how everyones getting their panties in a twist about the blur. I think I'm going to keep doing this to everything mature I do now as a joke.